Every once in a while, I question my parenting abilities. Like last Saturday when I discovered my kids had never tried Nutella. What kind of mother was I to keep that kind of deliciousness from my little ones? Thanks to the rain, soccer had been cancelled, so a quick run to the store was all that was needed to fix this great injustice. Crock Pot Nutella Hot Chocolate was on the menu!
This slow cooker treat is perfect for holiday parties or for a family movie afternoon. We topped ours with whipped cream, but if you wanted to get extra festive, a candy cane or some sprinkles could kick your Crock Pot Nutella Hot Chocolate up a notch.
I used my 6.5-Quart Crock-Pot Programmable Touchscreen Slow Cooker (affiliate link) to make this Crock Pot Nutella Hot Chocolate.
Crock Pot Nutella Hot Chocolate
- 6 cups milk
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 TBSP vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup Nutella
- In slow cooker, combine milk, sweetened condensed milk, unsweetened cocoa, vanilla, and salt. Stir.
- Mix in Nutella until mostly combined.
- Cover and cook on LOW 2 hours.
- Stir again before serving.
- Top with whipped cream and enjoy!
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe, and I’ll shoot you an email for every new post!