I don’t know why, but we rarely have pineapple in our house. When we do, it goes fast, and the kids could really eat pineapple every day if they had access to it. Just another reason why we should live somewhere tropical.
Since we are most definitely not living on a dreamy island somewhere, and I can’t drink umbrella drinks every day, this Crock Pot Pineapple Glazed Ham will have to do.
This recipe is quick and easy, and it was a hit with all of the Crock Pot Thursday families, especially the kids. One of my sisters-in-law declared it her favorite Crock Pot Thursday recipe ever. That’s a serious statement, you guys.
We served it with the Pioneer Woman’s Potatoes Au Gratin, and you should, too.
Crock Pot Pineapple Glazed Ham
- 4 thick slices of boneless ham, fully cooked (I cut mine about ¾" thick)
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 1 (20 oz) can crushed pineapple (do not drain)
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard (optional)
- Place ham in greased slow cooker.
- Combine brown sugar, pineapple (with juice), and mustard in a separate bowl. Spread over ham. Cook on low for 5-6 hours or on high for 3 hours. Enjoy!
Recipe modified from Six Sisters’ Stuff.
I used my 6.5-Quart Crock-Pot Programmable Touchscreen Slow Cooker to make this.